Amazon WiFi Smart Plug for Alexa full Specification
Description: This is actually called Amazon WiFi Smart Plug for Alexa, it has connected with Alexa through voice control for your light, fans, coffee maker and more, this voice control feature is very useful when you are busy or in any working condition.
Main Purpose for this Smart Plug
- Amazon Smart Plug is an outlet that you can plug in to the existing outlet that will be presented in your home.
- Any devices that you plug in to this Amazon WiFi Smart plug can be turned ON and OFF using the Alexa app on your smartphones.
- This app allows all the functions that we need for uses, like timer, routines, days, etc for all the Smart plugs in your home or offices.
- You can control by remotely and with your voice
What is a Smart Plug ?
The Amazon WiFi Smart Plug in an outlet that plug into another outlet, those are available in your home, office, Shop, etc, It has comes with compact design, so it won’t block adjacent ports, and it can be controlled remotely using the Amazon Alexa app on your Android phones, iPhone, iPad.
How do we connect a smart plug in Alexa?
If you have an Alexa device you’ll want a Smart plug that connects your Alexa through Wi-Fi, First, you have an app to control that device then you can now be controlled using the app with your voice.
Step by step connecting Amazon Wi-Fi Smart Plug for Alexa:-
- You plug your Smart Plug in to another outlet
- Switch ON the outlet, blue light is flashing
- Download an Alexa app (TuyaSmart), Scan the bar code given in the user manual or on the Smart Plug
- Create your account, select Electric outlet, here we see that show blinking the light
- Select that indication and click to Confirm
- Then enter your Wi-Fi password, you scene a notification on app, one plug discovered
- When you connected successfully, blinking light will stop
- Then you plug your any device like, geyser, coffee maker, charger, etc
- Then your Alexa app allows you to set timers and routines for your Smart plugs, and lets you control your devices remotely and with your voice.
Specifications of Smart Plug:-
The Smart plug must be connected to a 2.4 GHz WiFi, then you connected to Alexa app, then you can now be controlled by the app with your voice, either you use it by Echo device to control the outlet.
|Size||80mm x 38mm x 57mm|
|Electrical Ratings||Input: 100-120VAC, 60Hz 15A
Max Output: 15A Max
|Network Connectivity||2.4 GHz|
|Included in the Box||Amazon single-socket 3-prong Wi-Fi plug,
Pricing of this Amazon Wi-Fi Smart plug is near about- INR 1800/-